rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving to Colombia, A lil' help please

Moving to Colombia, A lil' help please

So guys I am planning on moving to Colombia for 6-9 months and study Spanish towards the end of the year.

I travelled 6 months through South America a couple of years ago (Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Brazil) and did 2 weeks of Spanish lessons in Bolivia. I would say my Spanish is quite basic.

Now I know some cool young local girls in Bogota from when I visited last time, they are law students and I am thinking this might give me an instant social circle if I was to go there. If I go to Medellin I start from scratch as I know nobody, but I think it would be a more preferable city to base myself in.

With my Spanish as poor as it is I have started to consider hitting up Ecuador for 3 months pre Colombia to study my ass off, the schools seem to be better and cheaper but from all accounts the women are much worse.. [Image: tard.gif]

So fellow forum-goers:

- Should I move to Bogota or Medellin?
- Should I have a decent level of Spanish before going to Colombia and if so:
- Should I just go straight to Colombia or study somewhere else beforehand?

A penny for your thoughts.

Messages In This Thread