rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

English pecentages in Poland, Lithuania & Estonia

English pecentages in Poland, Lithuania & Estonia

I'm leaving in a few weeks to go on a bit of a EE tour. I'm just wondering about the levels of English spoken by most people, specifically in Poland (Wroclaw, Krakow, maybe Warsaw...the main cities). I know younger people speak English but what about taxi drivers etc.

There's a really good boxing club in Wroclaw and I'm interested in checking it out, do you think anyone in a place like that would speak at least basic English?

I know a girl in Lithuania, so should be alright there but it would still be nice to know what the levels are like.

Started trying to learn basic Polish, I've never seen anything like it. It's disgustingly difficult! At least with Western European languages there's familiar bits...not the case with Slavic!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread