rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What signs can help you distinguish which girls are DTF on Filipinocupid?

What signs can help you distinguish which girls are DTF on Filipinocupid?

there is no reason at all, in manila/quezon city/cebu to pipeline in advance. full agreement here. they're falling over themselves already once you've gotten there.

this could have an exception, if there is a truly exceptional girl that is for some reason online. believe it or not there are a few, though figuring out which ones might be legit pics, etc. would take a lot of advanced work, hence the usefulness of pipelining. Also if she's that spectacular, laying the groundwork will be necessary to more of a degree. out of the hundreds with whom I chatted with on FC (or emailed, or interacted), i'd put 1 or maybe 2 in this category. thats all. so you decide if its worth it to you.

i don't agree that there are no new girls on FC - there are new girls getting smart phones all the time in Philippines, and these girls are signing up. Very few girls have work or home access to a pc or tablet, so getting a smart phone (often an older model asian made phone) is the first opportunity to get an FC account. There's also such competition for the foreign guys, and many of the foreign guys are so low end, your certain to find girls with limited to zero actual dates from FC. You'll also find the village doorknobs, to be sure - everyones had a turn.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread