rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Take a job in Poland or Germany?

Take a job in Poland or Germany?

Quote: (02-14-2014 02:40 PM)gimmeunagi Wrote:  

I'm applying and interviewing for work in Poland and Germany.

What's a livable wage in Warsaw or Krakow?

What about Berlin?

I'd rather live in the pussy paradise of Poland, but I don't know how low the pay can get before I should just go to Berlin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, or Stockholm (other job centers for software in Europe).

I've seen a lot of job postings for anywhere from 2000-7000 PLN a month. I don't care about saving a ton of money since I might only work there for a year or so and then reevaluate what I want to do. But it would be nice to live comfortably and at least save up a little buffer for emergencies and flights.

Given equal pay, I'd pick Poland over Germany, but what should the lower limit of salary be before I give up on Poland just head to the tech jobs of Berlin?

And of course, I plan on giving some datasheets after I've spent some decent time in Europe.

If you just want to live and have a great time. Its Poland. Dont even think twice. There´s a lot of International companies and IT/Software have decent saleries for Polish standard of living.

U can send me a PM for what exactly ure looking for and i can ask some buddies who work in IT. Have you thought about any other cities?

Messages In This Thread