rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines Trip Report - Quezon City/Makati Burgos/Makati Greenbelt/The Fort/Cebu

Philippines Trip Report - Quezon City/Makati Burgos/Makati Greenbelt/The Fort/Cebu

[Image: mYLATWM.png]

[Image: 2EWWMi8.png]

Thought I'd (bump my post and also) post this, which is a population density map of the Philippines. Whereever I've been in the Phils, I found the same types of girls, lots of cute girls with decent figures, and perhaps a rarity at the top end of the spectrum to a degree (by my NYC standards, at least). Still plenty of girls, plenty of youth, and plenty cute and sweet.

If one looks at the map, you can see the population density being high all the way from San Fernando (province, not city) down south to Batangas City.

Zamboanga is a tough place to visit and feel secure to the south, but Cebu, Bacolod, Ilolio, south from Legaszpi City, and many other areas show good population density. Not as high as Manila, but those figures from Manila are of course skewed by the intensely-populated ghettos which don't necessarily provide likely matches.

I mention this because despite the many threads on the Phils, it seems few of us are travelling too far outside the normally frequented areas. And it seems that leaves a lot on the table, for guys looking for the same "target rich environment" but potentially in a place with even lower costs of living and cleaner air. Infrastructure is always a concern, and of course, would need to vet that out to make sure your needs would be served. I think Calwinston is a guy on the forum who has probably best taken advantage of this in panglao island, and perhaps the Davao guys like IKE who are moving away from the city center.

I'd be interested to hear and travel to some less obvious spots in the PI. Even QC is largely neglected, even with its enormous young population, multiple universities, fairly good logistics and infrastructure, and easy proximity to get out of Manila to Baguiao and Subic.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread