rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Launch of a New Dating Site

The Launch of a New Dating Site

Ok guys, I've finally got this thing to a point where it is ready for launch.

From the beginning, I have considered this a community project as this group of men knows what it's about and I'd like to do my part in giving back to the community. And, with so many guys here into internet marketing and the location independent lifestyle, it gives something to promote we can all benefit from.

The benefits of this site over others:

1. All females are screened. No fatties allowed
  2. More women than men. Due to the high membership fee most men are disqualified. The goal is a ten to one ratio or better.
  3. The name doesn't invoke calls of prostitution like others out there
  4. Implied benefits to the women are not overt, but obvious enough to pull them in.
  5. Feminists will likely hate it, with a side benefit of free publicity.
  6. Women that sign up will trend more towards the feminine side.
  7. You benefit from the frame you automatically command from being on the site. Use the exclusivity to your advantage.
  8. You get paid for bringing women in your area to the site.
  9. You get paid for bringing your friends onto the site.
Some screen shots:
Images reduced so as to not stretch the forum. Effects the resolution here
[Image: anna1-screen1.jpg]

[Image: anna1-screen2picselect.jpg]

[Image: anna1-screen2picselect2.jpg]

[Image: messages-screen-1.jpg]

As seen in the SA thread, there is a market for a dating site full of hotboxes. (No shit, right?)

It's a good place for all those eating disorder girls hating on Tuth to sign up, yes?

Would you like a smorgasbord of good looking women at your finger tips?

Of course.

How else does this benefit RVF members?
  • RVF members get free upgraded membership with full access to the site.
  • RVF members get 50% of the paid memberships they promote. This is recurring, so if a guy signs up for 6 months that is $300 to you.
  • RVF members get $2 for each free membership they promote
Think outside the box a bit and see how you can use this to your benefit.

Is there a sorority, maybe several, full of hotboxes nearby that you would like access to? Get them on the site. Hang a bunch of flyers around campus.

This might get them interested;
[Image: MPB-car-ad.png]

Running craigslist game? Get them to sign up.

Guys that like to put up female profiles on OKC to troll guys? (I did yesterday. lolzzzzz at the responses) Make money doing it. Send them to the site to "meet" you.

Got a bulletin board at work? Hang up a flyer.

Use word of mouth. I can manually approve payouts on the backend.

There's a million ways to use this to your advantage and get paid while doing it. With the crowd here we can certainly come up with plenty of ideas and plenty of publicity.

My Provider Boyfriend

Affiliate program info

Questions, thoughts, ideas below. Let's do this.

Messages In This Thread