rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Men Grow Up, Women Grow Old"

"Men Grow Up, Women Grow Old"

This phrase popped into my head. It's not been coined yet, so I thought I'd coin it here and explain what I mean.

What I mean is that life forces the majority of men to grow up one way or another. Most guys get burned by life or love or money somewhere along the way and are forced to get some perspective. So a guy of about 35 who has really lived might not be "old" per se -- in fact he might come off as willfully immature -- but he'll often have wisdom to impart to younger men.

I've found the complete opposite is true with women.

What I think is maddening to us about today's women is that they might be 35 (and look 45 -- hehe) but they behave, think, and speak as if they're still 15. No perspective or larger concept of reality, for the most part. This is not an attractive quality. It's like they're "old children." Then they wonder why men go screaming away in horror. (This, IMO, is also why "Girls" and "SATC" repel men so much - it's like middle school for grown women.)

I noticed this when I started my first serious job at age 21. The older guys all seemed to have experience-fueled ideas they wanted to pass along, even if they weren't that old. Yet the women came off like they were frozen in immaturity -- even if they were 50. Hell, especially if they were 50. Sort of proves Schopenhauer's point about them being eternal children. Women might mature quicker, but they stay at that maturity level whereas men progress onward.

Since I was raised on Blue Pill Disney fantasy equality college-feminism bullshit, I didn't see this for what it was. And I *listened* to these women. Bad idea. Led me down wrong paths in ways you don't wanna know.

So I thought I'd put this in writing here in case any younger guys are dealing with this sort of thing but haven't yet articulate this in their heads.

One qualifier: I didn't find this necessarily true when it came to black older women. This mostly goes for white women.

Messages In This Thread