rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the Bloggers - What are your thoughts on Anonymity?

To the Bloggers - What are your thoughts on Anonymity?

Quote: (01-11-2014 07:42 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2014 07:34 PM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2014 07:21 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2014 07:15 PM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

Ive only just started writing a simple free wordpress blog so at the moment so at the moment im not worried as no one/hardly anyone reads it

If you're even half serious about your blog, you should make a decision about it now.

Hypothetically speaking what do you suggest to do to try and protect anonymity?

Lest I give the wrong impression, I'm not prepared to make any decisions about how far people should take anonymity or whether they should do it - that's why I started this thread. I'm just saying that your own approach is a decision you should take seriously because you don't want to wait until you have an audience before making that call.

I could give suggestions on invisibility as it's something I've had a strong interest in over the years and I've done a lot of research, but what applies to you really depends on what level of invisibility you believe is necessary, if any at all.

Just calling for opinions on the subject here. My caution to you was simply that you should have one.
Well I obviously don't use my real name and only talk about my life experiences in an abstract way so people don't find out solid details about me. I don't do anything technical to try and cover up my identity because I wouldn't know how to do it and I don't think the situation merits it.

Messages In This Thread