rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the Bloggers - What are your thoughts on Anonymity?

To the Bloggers - What are your thoughts on Anonymity?

Unless you are certain you want to be a public figure there is ZERO value in outing yourself.

If you can stand in the ring and accept all the good and bad that will come form being public, go for it, otherwise you're burning yourself. Just look at Pax Dickinson. He obviously did not have enough success to go public or else he wouldn't have apologized.

In terms of keeping anonymity you can be extremely intense.
1. Get a friends bank account
2. Have logmein accounts and multiple people with the passwords
3. Have fake personal social media accounts in real life as well, same with emails

You can certainly be less intense but at the end of day you have to ask "What am I willing to lose". If you are doing extremely well in the USA and your information is not PC you have got a ton to lose, so only give personal info to people you trust.

As an example I have met several people off this forum but no one has a clue as to who I work for since I won't answer it and won't give you enough info to dig it up (see fake social media accounts - linked in/gmail/Facebook etc.).

---

Some notes on blogging.

1. The real money is in blue pill info
2. If you can't solve a problem you don't have good information
3. There are a lot of weirdos out there giving opinions based on zero actual life experience who steer people wrong with their useless opinions. See anyone who talks about things they have never done "Well I have never done X before but here is what I would do...." lol at this logic
4. Lots of people will try to find out who you are, but if you have more people helping you and you take precautions on identity they will end up tracking down incorrect people. And you can laugh it up. (This is for red pill info)
5. Reiterate that blue pill info pays a ton more.

Messages In This Thread