rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Freelancing on the internet

Freelancing on the internet

I'm currently studying for a master's degree in economics in London. I realized not too long ago that I don't have any desire to work a 40 hour per week job -- at least while I'm in my 20s.

I've decided that I'm going to try to live in Bulgaria this summer before the second year of my program starts. I think if this summer goes well, I might try to do it for a few years after graduating. I think I need $50/day to live comfortably in Bulgaria.

I'm making a little money writing web content, but I don't think I can live off of that income. I signed up for an account on eLance to try to get more work but it has so far been fruitless. What other options are there? I'd like to avoid going there without a dependable source of income (i.e. I don't want to assume I can wait tables in Bulgaria and show up with nothing in my wallet). Has anyone had any success on eLance or oDesk? Another site? I have some business ideas that I think can generate money, but I won't have time to build them out until the summer.

Messages In This Thread