rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 Year Drinking Wagon Challenge for 2014
Year Drinking Wagon Challenge for 2014
Quote: (04-19-2019 09:28 PM)etwsake Wrote:  

Year four is finished.

Remember being a kid? Four years was a lifetime. That's an entire high school career. But now it goes by in a blink. Scary.

I'm signing up for year five as of April 20th, 2019.

Once again, thank you Lizard of Oz, and everyone else that has encouraged me to keep it up over the years. I appreciate it, gentlemen.

That is wonderful news, etwsake. I know you've had some hard times along the way -- maybe as hard as anyone here -- and I greatly respect and admire your perseverance with the wagon. Four years is not, in fact, a very long time -- but it's not short, either; it's a good thick chunk of time and to have that wagon mileage is like having a deposit in the bank made of solid gold. You may not be able to cash it in just yet, or for a while -- but you know it's there, and every nugget of the time you've put in counts.

Welcome back aboard for year 5 as of April 20, 2019 and I look forward to hearing more from you in this thread as time goes on.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread