rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who here uses Evernote?

Who here uses Evernote?

I use Tomboy notes because I had a linux operating system. But evernote is the undisbuted champion of free notetaking software. Now that My linux CPU went kaput (too many flaws with open source) Ill be back on Evernote.

I use it for to do lists, any kind of list you can think of ie lifestyle tools, wardrobe updates, list of all my sex partners, writing down future workouts, copies of golden articles for future references. I have over 150 notes broken down by different categories and itll only get bigger.

Im the type that had scrap paper and posts its all over the place, so I wanted it all online where i cant lose it, and organized. Perfect! Also every few months I go through everything, refreshen up on some golden knowledge like red pill wisdom that Ive collected over the years or reflecting on my goals and whether ive been taking the steps necessary to accomplish them. Keeps me on top of my game having everything organized.

Even have list of numbers and contacts in case I ever lose my email or Facebook due to some catastrophic event. Highly recommended lifestyle tool.

Messages In This Thread