rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who here uses Evernote?

Who here uses Evernote?

I am an Evernote Premium user. I really love it. I use it for anything. I use it with a fujitsu scansnap to scan stuff as well as the Web Clipper to clip web pages. In summary, the point of it is to replace your brain for a lot of things. You put everything in there, what you see, what you think, what you need and its easy to search later.

1. I scan all of my instruction books and warranties into it.
2. I scan all of my car maintenance + notes on service, research, etc.
3. Its great for travel. For every country I compile information into separate notebooks. For example, good data sheet? I use the evernote web-clipper and then save the pertinent information. I go on various websites, I create my own plans, I make notes on budgets. I scan tourist guides and maps and then access them later.

4. I jot down business ideas. I write goals.

And more and more. I have several notebooks, everything is really structured and organized. During conference calls I take notes instead of using a note pad.

I basically scan everything into there that's relevant, shred it and be done with it. Correspondence, important emails, notes, etc. It syncs across several computers, web browser, ipad, phone and I have everything at a moment's notice (Premium allows you to have offline note storage on your devices).

For me, along with Dropbox, its probably the most important tool I use in my daily life. I was trying it for journaling but it really wasn't the best for that, I may use DayOne (only thing holding me back is that I use an android phone).

Messages In This Thread