rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iceland Unleashed

Iceland Unleashed

I have been promising this for a while. However, since I got back my job has been kicking my butt.

From the end of June through the end of July 2010 I spent a total of 4 weeks in Iceland. I can sum up my experience in the following words: Visit with low expectation and prepare to be surprised.

I think this holds true for anywhere you visit. I will not bore you all with what to sightsee and I will get down to the core of the matter and that is girls.

I found several interesting facts about this place:

1.For those of us AA or non-whites who think this is the land that the ladies will fall at our feet think again, effort is needed.

2.The American military, British Stag parties and African Immigrants to Iceland have almost ruined a gold mine that was present 5-10 years ago.

3.Despite point 1 and 2 you will if you are non-white expect more attention that usual in a positive way.

4.Summer is not necessarily the best time to go. This is because everyone is out in the countryside and/or traveling abroad. Fall/winter being the best.

In my opinion, Iceland had more beauties per capita than I have seen in all of MY travel experience. I am sure this is debatable but for me I found that to be the case. If you are into average to tall height, blonds that are always stylish and sophisticated this is the place for you. There was a good mixture between blonds, brunettes, and dark haired girls. In my opinion the most striking ones where the dark hard girls with stark blue eyes! The body types I noticed varied. Most had great bodies but I did notice quite a few “thick” girls that looked lovely. You will find some whales though! I think this comes from their diet and getting depressed over the winter months!

The people in Iceland speak great English. The English spoken here mostly resembles American English because the TV and pop culture they follow the most is from the US. Many of the TV stations they had in the past were piped in from the US. No problem communicating with the women here.

Everyone dresses very stylishly. However, I can tell that the local girls are bit turned off by the ultra over the top “swag” that we may display here. Talking to a few fellow British and American guys confirmed this. I would advise to tune it down a bit and come off stylish but more subtle.

Most game here is “drunk” game. The guys have little game unless they try and get a girl to go home with them drunk. On the weekends everyone gets wasted before going out to the club. One girl told me that there entire dating culture is “hook-up” based. She told me they get smashed go home with someone, wake up in the morning and decide if they want to continue seeing that person. No “traditional” dating involved which came in handy!

Pre-Game:

I was most successful communicating with girls via tagged.com. I tried other sites like facebook but girls seemed weirded out with answering my questions and accepting my friendship. An African guy I met that ended up being a great friend to me there put me on to Einkamal.com. That website is very interesting because it has people that want to hook up casually along with people that want to a real date. I didn’t find out about the site until my last two weeks of the trip. After a few days I had hundreds of views and tens of women that wanted to meet up. Also many threesome offers. The website is in Icelandic but Goolge translate helped me get my profile going.

Foot Soldier Gaming (day game):

From Thursday through Saturday there are many girls on the streets of Reykjavik in the summer looking fly. You will catch many stares and greeting from girls driving by and my best advice is to rush them immediately if you want to talk to them. They are not used to. Some get shy or may tell you that they have a boyfriend, EVENTUALLY; however it is worth the effort. Also there are coffee houses that have outdoor patios you can meet a lot of people. One of my favorites was Café Paris. The best times to do this are between 7-11 pm. After that most are at their friends houses pregame drinking before they leave.

Night Gaming:

Here is the list of venues that were popular during my stay:

Thursday nights:
Café Oliver (http://www.cafeoliver.is/flash.html) this place was very nice and is also good on the weekends. However people seemed to love this place on Thursday when they had this guy with a guitar singing cover songs. The entire crowd would drunkenly sing along. Here you could find many ladies and people from the hostel down the street. I linked up with girls from different countries at this place that where in Iceland volunteering.

This is the start...much more to come.........

Messages In This Thread