rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

I realized this datasheet is geared toward foreigners, but as a American Born Chinese (ABC), this thread is pretty accurate. However, with two new clubs opening up right under Myst @ ATT I think the entire dynamics may change. Will observe for a couple more months and report.

Bottom line though, if you are asian and speak decent enough mandarin, these girls are at your fingertips. I guess you can just put type A girls as Taiwanese gold diggers. Not even worth the effort. Too many pussy local guys who are willing to shower them with money and go shopping. Type B girls are definately plenty of them in Taipei. Honestly, Europe has a lot more "Hot" girls but Taipei has much more cute girls.

And you should get laid at least once every 1-2 weeks if you have decent game with cute girls. The hot ones take way too much work. Still, the action I am getting is much better then the states. (But I primarily banged white girls).

Messages In This Thread