rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

Ahh, how far you've come. I remember telling you a couple months back to hit Luxy more and that Zhongxiao Dunhua is fantastic (and to skip Ximen market).

All in a great sheet. Echoes what I wrote about to the T.
Luxy on weds is straight madness for swooping girls.
Babe 18 on Thursday is the spot (but only early 10.30-11.30), because afterwards it just gets jammed and its impossible to do work

I did Myst on Friday and had a really tough time there. Its one oblong box dancefloor, but luckily I have dance-floor game and hit it off w/the "type A" hi-society taiwanese girls. I will be honest, if you don't speak chinese, its almost impossible to get any traction here. I hung out w/them and they were loaded as shit. Also very group-cohesive. The hottest girls will NOT leave their friends. I threw up the story on the taipei thread.

Theres a patio on Myst, and stairs to another level. If you stand outside the "bottle service rooms" (all glass rooms overlooking the city), you can snipe really hot A-grade women smoking cigarettes.

The foreigner's game is atrocious there. Drunk, sloppy, loud. Those are the exact opposite of what you should do.

1 food spot really stood out in Zhongxiao Dunhua- zhiao long bao (steamed dumpling) spot called Din Tai Fung. It has 1 michelin star, lots of tourists, and its a must-have for any visitor. I dropped 40 per person on a light meal, but totally worth it.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread