rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it just me, or are European girls more friendly to Asian guys?!

Is it just me, or are European girls more friendly to Asian guys?!

Quote: (11-04-2010 07:51 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2010 01:11 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Anglo-American culture has a bit of a white-supremacy syndrome, whereas much of Western Europe is pretty open minded to outside cultures and people.

As far as attraction is concerned, Asians likely benefit from having few generalizations of them from Europeans. I think it is unique largely to Asians...not Africans, Middle Easterns, East indians/gypsy looking ppl, etc.

I would strongly argue Europe is more racist than the U.S, and are not as open to other cultures as North Americans/Americans.

I actually think this is false, East Asians have no stereotypes or advantages working for them at all. This is some sort of huge fallacy or made up thing. I actually think they do have things set for them, just the other day an Asian guy on Reddit wrote about how a bunch of German and French girls rejected anything to do with Asian guys because they said directly to his face that Asians have small penises (kinda inappropriate in a real life setting).

In the European parts of Russia, the Euro Russians hunt down Asians like animals as equally as they do on Gypsies, Central Asians (Asian clones/look alikes) and immigrants from the Caucasus or other communist countries. None of the women prefer or show any indications that they find them exotic or of any attractive value whatsoever when having contact with them. There are illegal Chinese traders in the far East and other parts of Russia and they have a bad reputation, which would mean a bad reputation for Asians as a whole. In the Balkans, it would be quite unthinkable and probably impossible for a Balkanite girl, especially the sought after ones, to EVER show interest in an Asian guy. It's just not in their minds and they just don't find them exotic/appealing at all regardless if they are "different". I have heard Serbs speaking shit about Chinese/Asians, and I wouldn't be surprised if the women share their attitudes.

Most men and women, higher chance if upper echelon or higher caliber, will prefer the best looking mates of their own race and not other races. Most people stick to their own, which is why all these reports seem completely unbelievable and a bunch of hogwash.

Messages In This Thread