rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dancing

Dancing

Hey dudes,

Anyone have good advice for learning how to dance? I have always felt like such a chode the times I've gotten out on the dance floor. I have a good sense of rhythm and play multiple instruments, but it's as if I can't translate that to my body movements. I can do the typical swaying bobbing crap at concerts etc but I know I'm missing out on a big chance with girls at rock shows. I guess I'm a total noob at dancing with girls in a sexual manner and not being goofy as hell. I used to hate the idea of dancing but I can see its value and how it could be a lot of fun. There are cheap ballroom dancing classes in my city, is it worth doing that or too old fashioned? I'm just looking to gain the ability to approach and competently dance with girls I want to bang, nothing too fancy. Another weapon in the arsenal. Thanks

Messages In This Thread