rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are dates a waste of time and money?

Are dates a waste of time and money?

The problem is that not all girls are the same. Is it a waste to go on a date if the girl is already DTF before you meet? Yes. In most cases you'd be just as successful inviting these girls to your home right away. However, not all girls are, and even if they are, some simply need more comfort before having sex, for example due to a lack of experience or their personality. Also, depending on your preferences you, like I do, might prefer girls who are not the type who'd come straight to your place for sex just because you are a decent looking guy.

A cheap date (which you hopefully enjoy yourself) is a much safer option and has the benefits of allowing you to screen and build excitement as well. You want to build tension both for you and for the girl. If you actually enjoy the date, which I tend to do (I generally only want to bang girls I would enjoy a date with), there isn't really an issue.

Messages In This Thread