rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Quote: (01-06-2011 05:20 PM)Poetik Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2011 04:56 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2010 01:11 AM)manilaguy Wrote:  

thanks Poetik! I am looking forward to your France report!

I heard Asian guys do well in France. Can anyone verify?

I personally can't but I've had friends who are Filipino and Indonesian do VERY well in Paris. They said there were always getting eyed on the street. Personally I recommend Vienna and Montreal, especially if you are Japanese/Chinese.

Manilaguy- how would you say Central America is towards half-Asians? You said you fared well as a combination of Asian/Pacific Islander, so do you think a half-japanese half-caucasian guy would do well?

YoungGunner, can you elaborate a bit more on Montreal and Vienna? I passed through Vienna on a train and the city looked impeccable, really keen to visit actually. And Montreal has been on my list for a long time..
In Montreal I focused heavily on day game, as I was with family most of the time but also had a few free days to set up meets with girls whose numbers I got using day game. I manage to get a blower but unfortunately no bang. Since Montreal has a good representation of diverse nationalities in the population with lots of tourists the locals seem pretty hospitable to foreigners. I'm half-Japanese so the girl I found myself with might have found that attractive, but after seeing many of the white local girls, including Italians, and some settled latin-american women with well-dressed Asian men I concluded that the idea of well cultured Asian man is very appealing to the locals, as Montreal has a sizable China town and many of the men there who don't really put effort into style or game have made the girls curious for non-settled, sophisticated Asians. A major factor though is just the attitude of Montreal girls towards foreigners in general, though I don't know how that specifically applies for each race. If you want that you should check out a thread here specific to Montreal. Also, having a good hotel and cozy restaurant can be a huge catalyst during the winter. They might cost a little penny but I suggest: http://www.fairmont.com/queenelizabeth/ -bathrooms are slick, black marble. Great views of the city, awesome food, and connects to the underground mall. The Concierges are also extremely helpful for finding local events

for food: http://www.restaurantaupieddecochon.ca/

As for Vienna, I only managed to skew out a make out on a school trip there for four days but I remember getting a LOT of looks and approaches from girls when I was walking by myself during my time there. Classical music is big part of culture there so this might be a minor reason the women there might find Asians attractive is that they associate Asians with being good at musical instruments. My Japanese grandfather was a conductor and studied in Vienna, and said that in his time there the women appreciated his pursuit of the arts, even though he wasn't that great of a musician at the time.

Messages In This Thread