rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

I'm an Asian-American guy and have DEFINITELY realized one thing over the years: I attract women at an INCREDIBLY higher rate outside of the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.

I experienced this in Europe most of all where I was able to lay French, German, Italian, and Austrian girls without even trying very hard.

Basically, half the work was already done for me as they found me instantly attractive, and all I had to do was just not mess it up. Eastern European girls were even EASIER.

In terms of looks, I'm 6'1", dress pretty sharp in a Euro-style, speak multiple languages, and am financially well-off. I'm sure this also helped set myself apart from all the backpacking Americans in baggy J.Crew/Gap clothes living out of hostels.

I'd be interested to hear other Asian-American guys' experiences on this topic as I'm now looking at a place to base myself out of "forever." This decision was made easier by looking at all the American women in my area act like men, have saggy asses, and strut around like prizes when they can't even hold a candle to the European girls I've dated and who were CRAZY about me.

Some places I'm considering are Prague, Lausanne/Geneva (if I can make more money), and Vienna. I'm trying to find a nice balance between hot women in a cool, cosmopolitan, and vibrant environment. Eastern European babes are HOT without a doubt, but I don't want to live in a totally grey, bland post-Soviet city just to get some ass.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread