rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quebec City

Quebec City

Courage Reborn -

Great tales.

I am sorry for you that Quebec City was a bust, but I am also happy in the fact that I still have never made it there and if it was amazing I would have slit my wrists.

I could never get motivated to make it, as Montreal is a never ending oasis.

How did you get there? Train?

Where next? Back to Montreal?

Quote: (09-01-2013 02:19 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Major props to CR for his intel on Montreal and Quebec City, the former has really had its hype culled by his reports.

You know, it's kind of funny. I have been on the de-hyping Montreal train for a while.

Just when I was going to write off the place for good, I met a super fly girl there.

Spent the last two weeks swooping her.

All her friends are fly as f*ck as well and were begging me to introduce them to my friends from California and Miami Beach.

So I went from bricking in the place to swishing and girls wishing they could meet someone like me. Where were these girls the rest of the time? Typical. When it rains, it pours. Especially in Montreal.

Montreal hasn't seen the last of me, I don't think.

Quality girls are there for sure.

My only gripe with the place is the high acquisition cost and volume.

That and the fact that for all it's strengths, does not compare blow for blow (so to speak) with Miami Beach in the matchup of North American Heavyweights.

And hell, every girl I know in Montreal will be in Miami Beach this winter...

Messages In This Thread