rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quebec City

Quebec City

Day 3 (final day)

Did the historical stuff today. The Citadel tour was cool. I learned about how when the Brits took Quebec, they actually feared the American attacks more than from those of the French. the US attacked Quebec TWICE. Once in the late 1700's, then again in 181x. For fear of a third and potentially successful American attack, they build this gigantic military city at the highest point of the city. Big guns on top. Being there gives the sense that the British wanted to ensure that Quebec was not to be fucked with. Especially given the huge expense to build all the fortifications throughout the city.

I did not see any cute girls during the day today. It was unfortunate.

At night I went to Grand Allee for the 3rd night in a row. I missed Jura's suggestion of college scene due to the forum being down.

I step out of the cab, and walk to the first venue. A blonde & latina teenage 2 set are stumbling the streets in their heels. It's only 10:30pm. The Latina looks at me, stops. Points her finger at me and says in English, "I want to fuck HIM". They both giggle. Not a bad start to the evening.

I introduce myself, mr. stone cold sober. The latina is totally out of control. The blonde is a sweetheart, being nice to me, and laughing at everything her crazy friend is doing. They are both nurses. The 3 of us are shortly strolling Grand Allee arm in arm. Latina is stopping to say crude things to restaurant diners outside. She is trying to hitch rides on peoples dogs. Really a wild one. Her tits keep almost popping out of her top, which is way too small for her big chest.

Every once in a while latina comes in to me for a hug. Then like a cat, pushes herself off me and flips me off with a wave of her hand. The blonde is apologizing for her friends erratic behavior. 3 tall suave Indian bros roll up to mack on loca latina. They are from Toronto. They sense an easy layup, but I know better after 20 minutes of her antics. While loca is isolated by the Indian bros, I take the opportunity to turn up the heat with blondie.

I tell her I think she's sexy. She blushes. I take her hands in mine. No resistance. Move in closer. Our noses are touching. Giving her intense eye contact. She returns it. After building a good amount of tension, I close my eyes and go in for the kiss. She turns her head away. Throws her head back and says, "I caaaannnnnnnnn't". I smirk. I go through the same nose touch routine with her again. She says, "I live with my booyyyyyyyfrieeeeend".

I ask her why she stumbling through the streets in sky high heels drunk without her boyfriend. She says he is watching some spots game back at home. "but I can't. I love him." Loca latina comes back, hails a cab, and they're gone.

11:00pm. A tall blonde & petite brunette standing at the patio bar of Maurice. I say hey, how's it going? "Hey, pretty good". They are from Boston. Nursing students. I seem to get themes when I go out. Almost all the girls in Montreal were in marketing. Here it's nurses. They are in QC on vacation for the weekend. Staying at a fancy hotel together. Chat for 10 minutes, but these girls hate life. Complaining about the price of drinks. How they've been walking so much today. How their hotel doesn't even have XY&Z for the price. I am turned off completely by their personalities. I say it was great meeting them, and bounce up into club Maurice.

There are 3 different bridal parties up in here. I might make a separate post on gaming bridal parties. I am feeling the music up in this place. It's all feelgood dance pop. I get my groove on, and blast some dance floor game. First bridal party backturns me.

The second one has a hot redhead ringleader in a blue miniskirt. She is dancing like she owns the place. I zero in on her with eye contact. Slowly walk to her, ignoring all the rest. Girlfriends see me first. They look to her for instructions. Redhead leader catches my stare. She returns it. Checking if I am for real. I groove over to her, locking eyes while doing my rico suave dance. She smiles. I reach for her hand. Spin. Friends all clap. Infiltration mission successful. (thanks to sansaemu for his post on dancefloor tactics - they work)

I twirl the other girls, including the bride to be. Then go back to hot redhead. She is amping up the raunch factor. I am trying to play it cool because all eyes are on us. She can dance like a whore, but I don't want to look too thirsty in front of the group. I do some dance push & pull to keep her interested. Works like a charm. Before I know it, she is leading me off the dance floor by the hand to sit & talk.

She opens the convo in French. Sadly, her English is terrible. I understand that her boyfriends best friend is marrying the bride-to-be though. I tell her to forget about her boyfriend. I am way better. She laughs. Says she wishes she could, but "all my friends, you know...". Yes, I know. It would be quite the scandal. Then she tries to get $2 from me to kiss the bride-to-be. Some other chumps are doing this. I am repulsed. I tell her I am going to dance more, and I'll see her later on.

Find another sexy dance circle of 3 girls. Lock eyes on the brunette. Swagger over to her. Catch her eyes. Is semi down. Let's me into their circle, but will not dance with me directly. She and her friend are sandwich grinding me from both sides, but neither will engage me directly. Lame, but better than getting blown out. I plow for a few songs. Some local French bros come into the set. They are spitting game in French. The girls are from Paris. I am trying to compete for air time in English, but I just can't hang with the bros making jokes in French. I eject.

4th is a big circle of like 6 or 7 girls. I go for broke, locking eyes on the hottest one, and rolling up direct to her. She runs to the other side of the circle, and a petite blonde comes over to back turn me. I am on the outskirts now, and petite blond elbow jams me in the belly. Then she does it again, trying to get me to move. I am already well outside the circle, but she is trying to establish a very wide perimeter. She elbows me a 3rd time, and I grab her arm forcefully. She says something to me in French. It doesn't sound friendly. I tell her it's very rude to elbow people. Says something else in French. I tell her not to elbow me in the stomach. She says in English, "can you leave?" I say can you not elbow me and learn some manners? I can see the bouncers taking an interest in our not so friendly exchange, so I go outside and cool off.

It's about 1:30am at this point, and street game is in full effect outside. Near the end of the street, I see a beautiful blonde talking on her phone by herself. Long wavy hair. Ice blue eyes. Big puffy pink lips. White lace shirt. I roll up, and ask how's it going? She opens huge. Talking in English a lot. She used to live in LA. Wanted to be an actress, but her parents put the kabosh on that. Her friends are down the block waiting for her. She asked me for my number. Txt's me back right away. Voo le vou coche avec moi? I probably spelled that wrong, but that's what I asked with a smirk after we chat for 10 minutes outside.

Says she has to go because she's here "with a guy, but he's not *my* guy". I tell her I don't know what that means, and she should come with me instead. She wants to, but tells me it's complicated. I tell her I am leaving tomorrow. We need to make this a fast romance. I tell her I really like her look, and would love to spend the night with her instead of 4 german bros in my hostel. She is considering it. She is getting more touchy with me. Then her "guy" rolls up with a bunch more people in tow. One of those blipster bros with nerd glasses and a button down. She hugs me goodbye, and they all bounce.

She texts me a few more times that night. I push for logistics, but then she stops responding. Open 4 more girls on the street, but none speak english. My last set, I approach 2 hot girls. 1 in a pink dress. I ask about the afterparty. She says something curt in French, and waves me off with her hand. Indeed.

Pretty wide spectrum of adventures here in QC Saturday night...

Messages In This Thread