rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Montreal Everything

All Montreal Everything

Day 6

Today I ran day game on the metro train lines.

A major part of the reason why Montreal is so well reviewed is because there are so many young girls in the city center. This is due to multiple big universities within close proximity to each other. As far as sheer numbers of hotties, the only mass transit that comes close is NYC; Where I am originally from, and dislike it because it gets stinking hot down there during summertime.

Bought an all day train pass. Went from 1:00pm-4:30pm. Opened about 2 dozen girls. Asked for directions on the platforms, and on the trains. I did not get a single ignore or blowout. Most of them I just let die because they had a boyfriend, or I wasn't feeling the vibe, or language barrier. Of the girls I had chemistry with, and were single, I got off with them at their stop, walked with them for a bit after their stop, and pursued insta-dates. All had to get to classes or work at this time of day (today was also 1st week of school for many). Got their #'s, went back into the train station, and opened new girls. You can game very efficiently this way. 1 girl I made plans with was Peruvian, 19 y/o with big full lips, and a bangin ass. Sweet.

Took an epic nap. I've been feeling overdressed at the night venues due to the younger crowds. Plus it's been hot as balls outside. So for tonight I kept the suit on the rack, and rocked a linen button down & tie. Been getting compliments on my threads all trip, so I'm pretty sure my dress game is not the missing piece of the code here.

Venue for this Wed night was Terraces Bonsecours club. Mind you the club is adjacent & separate from the outdoor restaurant I reported on from earlier this week. Still located on the pier in Old Port.

I basically opened the place, getting there at exactly 10:30. Come 11:30, the place was a-bump-in. 9's & 10's in hot dresses & sky high heels all over the place. Gotta love Montreal nightlife. Around midnight, it got so packed you could not move without pushing people out of your way.

Some distinctive points I am noticing about Montreal club scene;

1. 80% of folks are a mixed group at a table /w bottle service. Usually a bf/gf couple or 2 among them.
2. 10% are wolfpacks. They almost never make approaches. They sit at their table, and run social circle game from said table.
3. 9% are 2 guys or 2 girls, without tables, looking lost & miserable.
2. I have not seen a single PUA/ pro gamer making the rounds. I guess this makes me the 1%. The only mack in the entire club rolling dolo.

It was claustrophobic. But my god these women were looking fine. Just too many perfect ass specimens on display. Lots of Armenian and Italian blood in the club tonight. Way more white washed here than the St. Laurent clubs. Bitch shields set a little higher; medium strength.

Got a txt from hb9 brunette while at the club. Tells me the reason she flaked after getting so close was that our age difference was too much for her (35/23), and that she doesn't want kids until after 30, and after she makes partner, and that it wouldn't be fair to me. Chick logic at its finest. I txt her that I'm leaving at the end of the month regardless, so if she still wants a mind blowing sexual experience, she knows where to find me.

Despite 2 dozen or so attempts, didn't get any action beyond a bunch more phone numbers & facebook adds.

Tomorrow is reported to be MTL's 2nd biggest night, at the biggest dance club in the city...

Messages In This Thread