rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Montreal Everything

All Montreal Everything

Thanks for chiming in on Quebec City Jura. I'm headed there at the end of the month. Give me a shout if you'll be in town then, we should get together.

Day 5:

Wake up late in the afternoon. Handle some work biz. Txt hb9 cupid brunette from yesterday. No reply. Radio silence the rest of the day.

I open a student on the way to getting a pita from "pita pierre". I don't remember the interaction. Take a picture with the lettuce haired Canadian mascot.

Play txt back and forth with another few cupid girls. None can commit to plans today. One schedules for Thursday. I go through my list of daygame & club game phone numbers. I must have 2 dozen to plow through. About 1/3rd respond. None are game to make plans for today, though most say they are down for rendezvous later in the week. Although no proper bangs, my pipeline has filled up quite nicely at this point. Been putting in work. In my experience, this is the calm before the storm.

On for Tuesday tonight is Sir Winston Churchills, but I have some time to kill before the crowd shows up at 10:30.

Curious, I wander into Downtown strip club. $5 cover charge at the door (fine). $8 bottled water at the table (not fine). Strippers making the rounds. They look good. Exactly like you would expect. Fake tits, slender bodies. A skinny Armenian named *jade* sits down next to me. Her stripper game is tight. Just $10 for a full contact dance. No touching pussy, and you can't lick or bite them. Pretty much anything else goes. Oh, and she made it point to tell me, "but touching tits and ass is *required* [Image: wink.gif]". Very cute.

I get my $10 dance. I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to P4P, I feel nothing. I thank her for the dance, and bounce to hottie mecca for the evening; Winston Churchills.

Though it may sound like a British pub, it's actually a very big bar, with a sizable dance floor. Come 10:30 there is a line down the block to get inside. I wait until I see a cute 3 set get in line last, then place myself behind them in line. Hey, is this place any good? "yeah, this is the best place in Montreal on a Tuesday...where are you from?" Los Angeles. They all engage me. Eventually the most interested one remains chatty. They are all 18. In some kind of post high school, pre-college grade. I still can't pronounce the word. Everyone laughs when I try.

Inside the bar is getting packed. A big mixed group of 15 or so are getting wasted and dancing like maniacs. I chat them. They're from various countries, and all are leaving tomorrow for Toronto. Are you guys on Contiki trip? "omg yes, how did you know??" They buy me a shot.

The night was a bit of a blur to be honest. So many sets replenishing. I was basically approaching all night long, and never running out of new targets. Part of it is it's a big packed place. The other is due to lack of blowouts. I still can't quite tell when a Montreal girl is interested, vs being natually friendly. It's resulting in me spending more time chatting girls who it's not *on* with. It was novel at first, but I now find myself prefering to move on earlier than these soft rejections, like in LA clubs where is is crystal clear right away.

I open a 19 y/o 2 set, blonde & brunette. They're on the meatier side, but both have adorable faces. We chat for 20 minutes about fun stuff. They are total sweethearts. 1 wants to be a teacher. The other a nurse. Neither have drinks. Neither girl has an ounce of ho in them either, so I break my rule, and buy a round of shots. We chat and laugh more. I am wondering if I should go for the 3some. I order a round of drinks for the 3 of us for guessing my ethnicity correctly on the 1st try. We chat more. The blonde keeps touching my arm, and staring into my eyes. I'm feeling good. "we're going to be right back. Going to the bathroom".

I wait around for them at our spot at the bar, but they never return. Crestfallen, I do a lap around the bar, and open some new sets. They fizzle, because I am now kicking myself breaking my rule and dropping $30 on drinks for a couple of girls for no good reason other than it felt cool in the moment.

I eventually get my mojo back, and must have opened a dozen more girls. Some vibing, but nothing really solid yet.

Finally, I notice a bombshell brunette with naughty librarian glasses sitting alone facing the bar. I roll up with a joke about her naughty librarian glasses. She laughs, grabs my arm, and it's on like donkey kong. Very quickly we are cuddling at the packed bar together. Another 19 y/o. I'm convinced girls over 25 do not leave the house in Montreal. Her massive EE tits are rubbing against my body. I'm palming her plump ass through some kind of jeggings. Her friend is coming & going to check in on her, along with a bro, but I ask the girl to *borrow* librarian chick, and compliment bro on his designer shirt. I have her friends on lock down.

Her friend leave again, and we are making out at the bar. Her legs are opening. I touch her pussy through her jeggings. It feels wet, but no moaning or loss of control when I touch it. I need a stronger reaction. I test for compliance with, "hey, let's go sit at the other end of the bar". "no thanks, I'm good". wtf?

I try a few more times, but I can not get this chick who's ass I am palming & pussy I am fondling to move somewhere else with me. Red alert. If I can't get simple compliance from such a basic command, how am I ever going to get her home?

We talk logistics. Her friend is driving her home. I tell her yes, but it's better if you come with me. Nothing doing. I try amping her sexual state. Whisper some kinky 30 shades of grey shit in her ear. Tell her I am going to bend her over, go down on her for an hour, lots of nasty details. She is loving it and kissing me, but she won't fucking move. "Not tonight. But you have my number".

Some more back and forth over the next 30 minutes. More making out and fondling. Then just like a silent assassin in the wind, her gf plucks her away, and with a "it was nice to meet you", disappears from the bar.

Grabbed a pizza. Hailed a cab. Typing this out for you guys now. I considered hitting the massage parlor, but...fuck that bullshit.

Messages In This Thread