rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Montreal Everything

All Montreal Everything

Day 4:

Another late start. Woke up to the hb10 latina bartender from the club txting me what's good? I tell her I am going to a late lunch @ 3:45pm at an outdoor place around the corner from here I'm staying. "can I bring my friend?" I ask if her friend is as cute and nice as her. "yes. veeerry nice!". I have nothing else going on, so I say fuck it, your home girl can tag along.

I order a garden salad with chicken. I haven't been eating very healthy thus far, but that's changing starting today. I flirt with the waitress for a bit, but she is struggling with english. I have noticed service industry girls always have worse english and stronger french accents on average.

My girls show up, an hour late. "sorry! We got lost. We had a to take a cab. Hahah...". The hb10 latina during the day, in flip flops, reading glasses, & no makeup has transformed before my very eyes to a 7. I loose just about all attraction. Her home girl on the other hand is a solid 9 looks wise, even dressed down. Home girl is 20 y/o, blonde, blue eyes, thin, but best thing is her face has a certain "je ne se qua" that is clearly getting her lots of modeling work. Her face was simply made to sell beauty products. Unfortunately, her personality is on the masculine side, and I just don't feel any gut level attraction for her, despite the model looks.

After a bit of vibing, their true personalities come through. I am dealing with good time party girls. I wouldn't quite say semi-pro, but they ask me if I brought any coke, weed, etc. Mind you this is at an outdoor cafe at 4:30pm in the afternoon. Blondie has a tattoo on her hand "all about the money". They want to "go hard" tonight (it's monday). We bounce to a different cafe to get boba tea. Upon sitting down, a group of 4 haitian playboys start spitting game in french at my party girls from their table 10 feet away.

I am tolerating their advances because 1. these girls are not anywhere close to "mine" 2. I am curious to see how french black guys mack during the day. The most alpha, Lenny Kravitz looking cat come over, kneels down next to my party girls, double cheek kisses them, takes their hands and kisses those, spits some more game up close. Latina is not feeling it, but blondie is considering it. He stays in set for a good 5 minutes. I semi cock block by asking him super logical and boring questions now & then, just to see him sweat, but he is wise to game and navigates around my CB attemps.

Lenny invites us to come see his band, and smoke us out. He goes for their phone numbers, but the girls offer up facebook instead (ha). The French macks take their leave to go get high again. I ask the girls how they did? "they were kinda funny, but too sketch for us".

I have a work meeting scheduled, so I tell the girls to hit me up later on. They book an "appointment only" shopping trip to st cathrine st. They light up joints right there on the outdoor cafe table (with a cop car parked across the street), and I bid them au revoir.

I take my work meeting. I take a shower, suit up, and walk down to the restaurant for my first okcupid date, who flaked a few days earlier. Her pictures I pegged her as a 7.

Well Cupid girl turns out to be a wonderful surprise. An unassuming, solid 9, who doesn't even know it. 23 y/o, 5'5, long dark hair, light brown eyes. Has the girl next door thing down pat. Sexy but classy black dress, heels and makeup.

She beams me a big Anne Hathaway smile. Long drawn out hug. 2 cheek kisses (this still hasn't gotten old for me yet). Lingering hand hold (on her part).

We sit down for cocktails outside during the sunset. Getting her masters degree. Wealthy family. Has never smoked a cigarette. From Quebec City of course. Talk about a 180 from earlier. I think I just met my Montreal girlfriend.

We have a stimulating 2 hour conversation over drinks. She is an excellent listener. I tell her some personal things, and her face is feeling emotion for every word coming out of my mouth. I am holding her hand and she is staring deeply into my eyes. I think we are falling in love. I also haven't got a nut in almost 2 weeks. My judgement is clouded. Large doses of bonding chemicals are coursing through my veins. Eventually I pay the bill ($60), and we bounce to walk the nearby park.

The park is romantic, with some other couples around. We pass near a tree, and I pull her in close for a kiss. Her body melts. She is moaning softly at just the kissing. Her legs are shaking. I lie her down. We kiss for what feels like forever. I don't mean to get all mushy on you guys, but it really was one of those magic moments.

I eventually make my way to the rest of her body. Can't see her tits because the dress is conservative up top, but girl has got to be working with at least D cups, on an otherwise typically french petite frame. Gentle resistance when I touch her pussy. I'm not feeling so comfortable going further here with people around. Plus I'm suited up, and can only imagine my dry cleaning bill after tonights romp on the grass. I walk her back to my place.

We get outside my door, but she stops just shy of coming up. "I just can't. It's too soon". I tell her we don't have to do anything. I'm just enjoying being with her, and don't want the night to end. Still no go. I persist for another 15 minutes outside the door. Her family values are not allowing her feet to move up the stairs. I pause to consider what the chances of of non-sex buyers remorse will be tomorrow after getting this close so quickly.

Unable to see any further options, I let her go. Txt her the next morning, but no response as of yet. Whatever the outcome, I am ok with it. I'm only in Montreal another week, after all. But I'll be damned if a girl like this doesn't make me second guess staying in this city longer...

Messages In This Thread