rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Montreal Everything

All Montreal Everything

Captains log, gamedate 8.16.13. I have arrived in the foreign country of Canada, in the reported holy pussy mecca of Montreal.

After a miserable flight, followed by an epic nap, I threw on a button down, vest, jeans, and started out into the downtown area for the first time.

I asked a bunch of girls for directions. Eventually a 2 set students hooked. Very cute blonde/brunette duo. It was early in the evening, maybe 8pm. so nothing much was happening, and they wanted to sit down for dinner. I'm not trying to play that game, so I took the more interested brunettes #, told her to txt me when they find a good club, and bounced.

Where are all the girls? The city seems pretty dead early evening. I decide to mix it up and get on the Sherbrooke station Metro train. I pay $3 for 1 ride. Open a couple girls for directions at the station and on the train. Nothing to write home about. I exit the next stop at Mont Royale. LOTS more girls around. I open one sitting down waiting for a friend. We chat about her school, French language, random stuff. She is super nice. Looks about 19. I tell her she has a pretty smile, she blushes, and tells me she is meeting a guy any minute. I take her # and bounce.

Stroll down Mont Royal ave back down to St Laurent. Get a money egg, cheese and spinach crepe from a girl with poor english. The crepe was money.

I get back to the main club strip. It's almost 10pm. They still are not open (wtf)? How do these clubs make money? The bars are all packed full of dudes. I have not see a single girl to approach in an hour. Is Montreal a bust?

10:30, and ROuge is open. I am the only person inside there. I am chatting up the bartender. He might be the best looking bro in Montreal. Glad he is not my competition tonight. He's dishing on all the best spots each night of the week. I am taking Evernotes. He tells me that St Laurent St was amazing 3 years ago, but now clubs are being closed down, and the talent is not nearly as good for some reason. Hmmmm...

11:00am, some girls finally drizzle in for enough to start approaching. The 3 or 4 start off with typical bitch shields. Most are from Toronto. If an interaction doesn't hit some positive reinforcement within 30 seconds, I just walk away.

I meet a curvy redhead dancing with her homegirl. She does marketing. I am feeling her vibe. She has been pre-gaming and is quite drunk. I'm dancing with her, putting my hands all over her curves. I pre-strike to her friend, "do I have permission to flirt with your friend?". She says yes. Then a minute later, the friend pulls her away, and off they go. Fuck me.

I meet a 2nd redhead. This one is taller than me, and even better looking. Like Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. This girls face & body is a messy cumshot waiting to happen. I want her. I can tell she is interested, but her friend is a land whale from hell. I really need to find a wing in this city, pronto. He friend finally goes to the bathroom, and I # close. Friend comes back, and i just can't deal with her walrus dancing. I leave.

Do a few more sets at Rouge, but I'm starting to see repeat faces of sets that fizzled, and we are mutually actively trying to avoid each other, so I bounce over to a Latin club.

Paid $10 cover at the latin club. It's pretty ghetto in here. Lots of LA gangbanger looking mexicans at tables. A few white girls with a young white bro who looks 16. I loose state for an hour. I have a bunch of numbers, but nothing solid yet. I finally leave after breaking my rule of staying too long at a venue that sucks.

Tokyo Bar time. This is a diverse bar with a packed dance floor midlevel, plus a rooftop. I meet a girl from New York, my hometown, and we kick it for 15 minutes. She is 21. Big italian nose. Pretty eyes and long dark hair. We have a good rapport going. I go for the makeout. After that she finds her 4 guy friends, and before I'm about to say, "want to get out of here"? She tells me her & her firiends are bouncing to another club. There is a lot of other talent here, so I decline the invite and take her #.

I chat up an adorable 4 set from Quebec city. I open by telling them they are all seated next to each other like at a middle school dance. They laugh like crazy. They are super sweet girls. I eventually semi-isolate and invite the cutest one to a coffee date, but she is leaving tomorrow. I take all their Facebooks instead. Really good quality girls. Not bitchy at all.

For the 30 minutes I am chatting with a suited up real estate mack, his prodgee', and the 2 girls they brought. Very good looking crowd. One girl is a medical doctor. The other an engineer. They are from Quebec City. Based on the people I have met in Canada thus far, I would say Toronto->Montreal->Quebec City in order of friendliness/approachability.

Some drunk latin girl starts a fight with one of my my new bros. His homie defuses the situation by twirling her, sitting her down, and making her laugh. I really want to go out macking with this guy.

Then I notice a curvy white blonde from across the club. Like a lazer beam, I walk straight over to her. I stand there silent. She turns to face me. "I noticed you from across the club. I had to meet you". She smiles, and asks my name.

Of the 3 dozen or so girls I have approached today, I like this one best. She has a big ass, face of an angel, piercing blue eyes. And she gives me 2 kissed on the cheek. wtf? This has never happened to me before. And i go out a lot in the US. First times for everything.

I take her number quickly, for fear of loosing her amidst the big drunk dance party. I txt her my name. She txts me back. I give her a hug. Every fiber in my being is saying yes to this girl. She is DDB'ing me. Then her friends steal my sweet angel away from my embrace...did I mention I need to find a wing?

First day impressions;
  • girls are notably thinner on average than in the US
  • the metro train appears to have highest # of daygame targets
  • mount royale appears to be the busiest station. Younger crowd too. Reason why currently unknown.
  • the bars along St Laurent Blvd have few to no girls in them
  • the clubs do not open until 10pm
  • people don't go to the clubs until 10:30pm (wtf?)
  • by 12 midnight things seem to be in full swing. Goes hard until 3:00am, with street approaches doable until about 3:45am. This is a late town compared to LA.
  • okcupid volume is respectively high for a city of 4M metro area. Quality is, predictably, low.

Messages In This Thread