rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do women have such boring conversations?

Why do women have such boring conversations?

Quote: (12-23-2017 08:30 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2017 03:29 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2017 11:41 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

I'm convinced this is more of an issue with American women because of social media, endless idolization of celebrities, and rampant consumerism.

Also, too much validation from people, and weak upbringing by the parents. American women are too self-centered. American women also have no clue how people live outside of america.

The outside world to these women are just a collection of food items, a few cultural landmarks, and swarthy men who they can ride.

It kind of sounds like the third world mentality.

Funny you should say that.

This isn't directly related to the post topic, but one thing that Absolutely scares the shit out of me stems from having spent time in a third world country: I see a lot of the attitudes and behaviors that make those countries the way they are becoming rampant in millenials, especially in those with a "progressive" mindset.

A few aspects of what I'm talking about are the complete inability to think or plan for a timespan longer than the next few days or weeks, a general hedonism, a mindset of passive compliance to authority, androgynous behavior in the males and misdirected sexual energy, and a complete lack of direction or goals in life.

Messages In This Thread