rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone in the Mobile Apps Business?

Anyone in the Mobile Apps Business?

Quote: (11-11-2014 05:29 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

I didn't want to start a new thread on this subject, so I'm bumping this one.

I'm looking to create an app and pitch it to the federal government in my country (this idea has worldwide applications however).

I assume that the first step is to make sure my idea is secure/safeguarded through the appropriate channels in terms of copyright, trademark, intellectual property etc. prior to engaging a company to build the app for me, so that the idea isn't stolen.

If anyone has experience in building unique apps (and pitching the idea), I'd welcome your input.

Unfortunately, for obvious reasons, I can't go into the nature of the app.

I don't know about the federal government in AUS but let me tell you about 'pitching' anything to the federal, state or provincial governments of the USA or Canada.

You can't. You have to 'pitch' the idea to the head of a department, and the head of IT, who then has to pitch it to the purchasing department. Most of these places have so many rules about IT products, that they only develop them in-house.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread