rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are french women overrated?

Are french women overrated?

I don't mean to offend anyone here. I actually love french movies.

[Image: french-woman-beret.jpg]

I actually really love some of the actresses from that country. and i find many french women to be very attractive. and i realize that france is very diverse too. not all french women look exactly the same.

but now that i have discovered slavic women - east europe women and russian women. france just doesn't turn me on anymore like it used to.

i feel like most french women are just average looking to me now. sure their culture may be alittle freakier and sexier. there are many positive qualities of french women in comparison to western women.

just last week i heard a bunch of guys talking about a french woman they know who has moved down the street. and yesterday i finally got to see this young woman and to be honest i wasn't impressed with her looks. she had a pretty face but she was alittle chubby. but the fact that she was 'french' somehow gave her some kind of special status.

and i honestly think that french women stereotypes and french movies that reinforce those stereotypes give men this idea that they'll just go to france, got off the plane and get a blow job right when they get off the plane and that french ladies have fewer sexual boundaries. and i think because of this they get placed on a pedestal. but the truth is most of them are very average looking.

and i think its just the gene-pool is so diverse that really the pretty french women are few and most are just okay looking. but hey i have only been to paris, france once and i have seen video footage of alot of different types of french ladies and i have seen alot of french movies. i could be judging this wrong.

Messages In This Thread