rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MEXICO!

MEXICO!

Okay, I have seen a couple posts about Mexico, but they haven't talked about what I'm interested in. First things first, I lived in Spain for a year, and the girls were smoking hot, but they were hard to get. They were a bit stuck up, and if you were an American, that was already a strike against you. I found it difficult there.

I am now in Mexico teaching English for my practicum in my masters degree and damn! There are some hot girls and they are way more friendly! They seem to really like American guys! I am now considering living here when I graduate.

I guess I just wanna know if anyone else has had success with Mexican girls. I"m not all about having to bang them right away, but a hot girlfriend would be nice. Any stories to relate? Am I on track about the MExican girls?

This brings me to something else. I was obviously way off base thinking that Mexican girls would not be hot or receptive to white American guys. This makes me wonder about other countries. How easy is it for an American to get a hot girlfriend in Colombia, Peru, Chile, etc.? I already know ARgentina is hard from reading the posts. How about the rest?

Also has anyone lived in Eastern Europe? I think Romanian, Bulgarian, albanian, serbian, bosnian, croatian girls are so hot! Anyone had success there?

While advice from short trips is nice, I am looking more for people who have lived in a place for awhile and experienced living in these places.

Thanks,

Chris

Messages In This Thread