rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I 'Shored' a whore in Moscow

I 'Shored' a whore in Moscow

I first heard of the concept of shoring on Naughty Nomad's blog. He was always talking about it but I always thought it was a bullshit concept or at least one that would only work on destitute girls from Issan or the Philippine slums who would except a meal and drink instead of direct payment but definitely not on European whores,certainly not on an attractive one...

On my second to last night in Moscow last Sunday I was walking down Tverskaya Boulevard late at night after having a date which I failed to get anything more out of than a large drinks bill and kiss on the cheek. It was snowing hard and I was looking for a place for a final drink before heading back to my hostel. I then saw a familiar name lit up 'Nite Flight'. For those who do not know Night Flight is a infamous disco that has been around since the early 1990's in Moscow known for being the go to place to meet stunning looking whores. Not my scene to be honest and even if it was I can not afford to drop 500 Euros on a whore,however I was cold and was intrigued to have a look at a place so infamous on the expat scene. I wanted to go in have a drink,say I'd seen it and then go home.

I entered and paid the 1100 Roubles ( included a free drink ). I gave my coat and hat to the coat check girl and entered into the club area. Immediately I saw about 30 stunning women lounging about on sofas or dancing on the dance floor with some middle aged foreign businessmen. It was a scene I had never witnessed before. You know the girls you see in the East who are just so god damn stunning but always seemingly out of reach? Well they were all in the club! I walked to the bar and ordered my free Martini and immediately two stunning six foot tall women came up to me and started making idle chit chat. They were like beta dudes,laying on the bullshit compliments about how great my Russian was,how stylish I was,and then asking what I was looking for. I told them that I wanted to have a few drinks and relax and would then decide who I liked once I had spoken to a few girls. I had no intention to fuck anyone but didn't want them all knowing that. Also the idea of shoring one had not even occurred to me to attempt,I was somewhat out of my usual comfort zone to be honest. Not in a bad way but just a little unsure of myself and surroundings as though I had fallen through a rabbit hole and appeared in a world where the stunners approached me and I had the power to decide and not the other way around. It caught me off balance a little.

I excused myself from the two stunners and sat down on the sofa to watch the spectacle. Immediately a hot girl with plastic tits and lips sat down next to me. We chatted,more bullshit compliments and fake interest in me until the 'proposition'. She wanted 400 Euros for the night. I said I was still deciding who I liked and she said ok. I sat there watching the interactions between the girls and the clientèle. It was funny seeing girls draped over a foreign businessmen whilst making gestures behind his back to other girls. Suckers. Eventually a six footer sat down next to me and began chatting,she was from Kiev,early 20's. She was not the most attractive girl in the club but fuck me she oozed sex-appeal and had a banging body but didn't seem to have the confidence to use it like the others. We chatted and she invited me to the dance floor. Fuck it why not. We danced to cheesy 80's tunes whilst the other whores sat on sofas watching us both. I ran my hands up and down her body but she pushed my hands away when I went to stroke her breasts. She seemed to like the attempt though. We went to the bar and I got myself and her a drink ( I know,I know ). We sat down and drank and chatted and she seemed cool enough,not as hard as the others a little more fragile ( this isn't going to be a whore with a heart story promise ) she was also a little tipsy. A new target walked in and she realising I wasn't going to be her customer wished me a good night and approached him at the bar. Fuck me I wanted to give her one I'll be honest. I was a little tipsy myself and had I had 400 Euros on me I can't guarantee I would not have told her to get her coat. I got talking to a Norwegian businessman who was in the club to choose a girl. We watched the girls parade past trying to get our attention and he seemed to know most of them from past nights. Occasionally the girl I had danced with looked over at me whilst she was with a potential customer and smiled. The idea to attempt a shore had still not entered my mind in any way whatsoever. I planned to have another drink and head home in a cab.

At 3ish the club was getting empty as anyone who was going to be chosen to go back to a punters hotel had been chosen. There were now just 10-15 bored whores hanging about resigned to not getting picked up. They had given up on me realising I was a waste of time. I paid my bill and went to get my coat. At the same time as I began to leave the club the Kiev girl I had danced with and one of her fellow whores were leaving. We walked out together into the snow and I asked them where they were going instinctively. They said they were going for pizza in a place a minutes walk away ( the place I had been on a date earlier ). I said I would come with them,went in between them and linked arms. I walked into restaurant and every face turned towards us which I found disconcerting,did they look obviously like whores? They dressed slutty but every girl does in the East.

We ordered a pizza and wine. Kiev chick was pretty drunk now,not slurring but on the way,I was drunk but in full control still. I did most of the talking but still did not even think of shoring. Then when we finished the pizza non-Kiev girl said she was going home. Kiev girl said she would stay longer with me. Then I realised for the first time that it could be on. I expected her friend to cock block but she just said bye and left. Now it was just me and the Ukrainian prostitute. I now just carried on talking and very very slowly escalating kino. My fear was her trying to use me to pay her bill for food and drinks,her friend had not left money for her share and I wasn't going to be fucked over like that. I was however reluctant of doing anything different as I was doing ok by playing it beta and building some rapport. She told me about her young baby in Kiev and how she missed her and I gave her the line about my separation from my child and how I understood her. I just tried to hang in there without fucking it up. There was definite attraction from her towards me but she was getting drunker and I didn't want her passing out.

We got the bill and I said let's get a cab. We walked out and I hailed a car. She got in the back and I got in too. She looked surprised but did not say anything. She asked me where my place was but I was in hostel so told her I was living with friends and it was impossible to go there. I her if she knew a place and she nodded and told the driver the name of a hotel. It was happening! However I had to make sure she knew I would not pay her for sex. I told her that that wasn't my style and that I liked her as a person. Nice beta line. She leaned in and kissed me with her wine breath. We understood each other.

We pulled up at a hotel where she gave her ID and, well, the rest you can imagine. For the record no money was asked for or exchanged although I paid for the taxi and hotel.

So shoring is possible in Europe it seems. We swapped numbers and she has been texting me since. Wants me to visit her in Kiev in April. I don't think I'll accept that invitation,you rarely come out ahead with Kiev chicks when it comes to money. I still don't get it. I know she must have an angle but so far I can't see what it is. Visa? Probably. One piece of game I learnt from her was when we were in the room she asked me my job and I said it was a secret and would not tell her. She said that when men say that it drives her crazy and that she loves the mystery of not knowing. I'll try it on regular Ukrainian chicks to see how it goes down.

That's it,nothing more to tell. Funny night to remember anyway and thought I would share.

Messages In This Thread