rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opportunities in China

Opportunities in China

My buddy showed me the blog of an American entrepreneur who is making his fortune in, of all things, custom-designed patches. His blog provides a lot of interesting on-the-ground observations in Shenzhen, China, where he now operates his business from.

You can follow his blog here: http://www.yusufuqdah.com. His latest blog post, titled "The Land of Opportunity: China", should prove especially interesting (I'm looking at you, Vacancier!) for those looking to startup in China.

From what he's revealed about himself through his blog, he's an early 30's Southern-Californian with a degree from UC Berkeley. Started selling custom-designed patches out of his mom's house in his 20's, then opened up offices in the PI and China in order to oversee his operations. Yearly revenue is about $2million, although it's unclear how much of that is profit and take-home.

I'm inclined to believe most if not all of what he's written because it's in line with what I've experienced in neighboring Korea. Most of the locals I encountered were hard-working, honest, and eager to prove themselves. Low, if any, sense of entitlement, and an impressive work ethic to boot.

Messages In This Thread