rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yellow Stains on clothes...Baking Soda?

Yellow Stains on clothes...Baking Soda?

I don't use a washing machine, I hand wash most my cloths. My apartment building has a site laundry facility but I found that their washers weren't cleaning my clothes well. Like I could still smell armpits even after washing/drying and of course it did nothing for yellow stains on white shirts. So now I wash my clothes in the kitchen sink in a bucket and dry them by hanging. My cloths are now way cleaner smelling. If it's a white shirt with pit stains or ring around the collar, got to catch them quick. Just a little bleach(use it in a spray bottle), some detergent, maybe some baking soda and a lot of elbow grease and it'll come out. My favorite white shirt I wash it after basically every use so it doesn't get messed up. An added benefit is you get an upper-body workout. Your arms and back may be sore the next day till you get used to doing it.

Only other alternative is make sure you wear an undershirt under your nicer shirts. Though that may not be an option when it's hot out.

Messages In This Thread