rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Quote: (05-29-2010 09:18 PM)nomis69 Wrote:  

If you banged 9's & 10's that should be an incentive to go back, who cares about racist dickheads, just jealousy!

The problem here is how you define 9 and 10 (to me, 9 is a trophy wife of a billionaire, and 10 is a photoshopped pic of her), but I'd warn about having too much expectations in Russia unless you speak Russian. From my experience only few people in Russia speak good enough English to have decent communication with foreigners, which already limits your possibilities. Of course if you never been outside USA, then every girl you meet there would be at least 6 - especially the first couple of days - but then your standards will go up and it will be basically the same. I'd consider most Russian girls around 5-6 (but again, American girls are 0.5-1 by my standards so YMMV)

And while hoes in Russia are cheap, they're mostly ugly (and some them come from Ukraine or Moldova so it's not really Russians). You indeed can bang a 9 whore, but you'll likely have to pay a fortune for that. Especially in Moscow and SPB, which are full of really rich people.

Messages In This Thread