rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Asian-American guy's country ratings

I'm an Asian-American guy, lived and traveled abroad a lot, and have nailed women from the following countries and have these thoughts about them.

Any questions, feel free to hit me up.

American: my least favorite type of women -- no longer even an option for me

Dutch: some can be cute and blonde, but theyre mostly big boned and can get beefy. the one I did was definitely petite and quality, but didn't feel much love in the Netherlands overall. the indo dutch guys who live there i see were all pulling good looking blondes so could be different if youre a native.

French: french girls are definitely open-minded and i managed to do some seriously hot ones back in the day, esp. when they're on vacation outside of france and have to make the effort to speak english to you. i think all the stories about french girls having an thing for asian guys is TRUE...if you're a good looking asian guy! forget it if you look whack.

English: a step above from american but again, didn't feel much love and in fact, got the distinct impression they were giving me the 'who's this chinaman think he is' vibe

German: did some cute west and east german girls. some of them are definitely open-minded. had a nice rich blonde one who came from a wealthy family marveling over my black eyes as i drilled her every afternoon...sweetness. i dug cologne as a city.

Italian: not into italy or italians but still managed to do an italian book publishing girl. she got freaked out about doing someone so quickly but i guess she just wanted a thrill. petite, tight lay but met her outside italy.

Austrian: freaky freaky freaky. these girls definitely want a taste of the exotic asian spice and did several girls from vienna. one night stands? no problem

Spanish: didnt feel the love but still got one by the name of maria jose who was a curly haired blonde. really wanted her sister but she was already taken.

Russian: banged 9s and 10s from this country but not a place id go back to. russian girls play a lot of mind games and too old for that shit

Estonian: like scandinavian girls should be -- sweetness and hotness packed into bodies built to fuck. did a few of these girls, blondes, brunettes, all petite compacts.

Bulgarian: heavy drinkers, like to party, sultry and hot in bed. did one who was a doctor and was def like no doctor youd ever find in the us.

damn, laptop battery going down. also dove into latvians, lithuanians, brazilians, costa ricans, colombians, japanese, chinese, korean, romanians, and others. but ill save that for another day.

Messages In This Thread