rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Quote: (01-27-2019 10:02 AM)waughcraft Wrote:  

Well I did not say I've f**ked xxx amount of Norweigan women, but from my cold approaches in London they seem to be more willing to text me back more than other groups of women. Unfortunately they are often on 1 day tripin London, so haven't actually got decent logistics to womanize them. Also, I've never been to Norway because it's even more expensive compared to London. Would be interesting to run some game in Norway someday though.

[...]

I actually went to Stockholm once for a very short trip (considering inter-European flights are cheap), did some cold approaches on streets, Swedish girls were quite polite, but did not give me IOIs and I could tell they wanted to leave the conversation asap...

I haven't been to Norway but am planning to attend Øya Festival this year.

In Sweden, I attended the Swedish Open and a regatta.

I've interacted with girls from all the Nordic countries and have gotten similar levels of receptivity from all of them.

Also, from my experience, if you're a middle-class East Asian guy, you just probably want to avoid traveling or working in London - it's just not worth the ROI - even though you spend less than NYC, but you also get paid way less than NYC. https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/co...omparison. So essentially you get stressed out for working everyday (especially in finance) but spend it all in rent, transport and food, and have nothing much to save up for a big vacation in the future so you can actually focus on game. I wondered why my parents brought me to the UK rather than Germany lol

I moved to Berlin because it'd be a better foundation or my career than London. I didn't move here primarily for game, and wouldn't call it a pussy paradise, but — don't let other people here sway you otherwise — it's far less toxic than Australia or the rest of the anglosphere.

I'm a bit disappointed London gets such a poor appraisal from you; I'm thinking of moving there after I'm done with here.

It's also interesting to see there are more "black male-attractive white British female" pairs walking around in the streets in London than U.S. metropolitan cities (For the U.S. I mean I've been to Boston, NYC and San Francisco)

+1 to that. Some of my best wings have been black British.

Messages In This Thread