rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania

Romania

Quote: (02-28-2013 07:53 PM)Mersault Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2013 07:43 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2013 07:36 PM)Mersault Wrote:  

Romanian girls, as any European will probably know, are recognised as the easiest in Europe.

Didn't know that.

Is that the indisputable truth?

Like, if you asked anyone on the street, "What are the easiest girls in Europe?"

People will respond, "Without question, Romanian girls."

?

Indisputable truth? Well, that's an epistemological conundrum. When it comes to such normative statements, i think we might agree there are no absolute indisputable truths. Let me put it this way...

a European businessman has money and a reputation to consider.
If he marries an Italian he gains in credibility.
If he marries a French girl he gains in credibility.
The same for Sweden, Norway and, perhaps, Denmark. Finland, not really.
If he marries a Bulgarian it's because he didn't have enough game, money or credibility to 'get' an Italian, French, Scandinavian and didn't have enough confidence to get a Romanian. Moldovan's are even lower.

Sure, these are weak social strata i am describing here, but the perceptions run through a typical European mind. A Spanish construction worker who marries a Romanian is seen as having 'bought' her because she is easy. And that is a low Spaniard, and a Spaniard is a lower European in the standards (compared to Italian, German, Scandinavian, French, British etc).

Hmm. This is cultural actuality without the required deconstruction to prove it or convince you that it is anything more than a theory. Perhaps another time i will think this out and make it clear, but, right now, i maintain what i said. Romanian girls are considered easy, the easiest in Europe, and any man with one is seen as having bought her, regardless of how hot she is. Now, sure, that also applies to Russians and Poles, and so on, but with Romanians, it is seen as a little cheaper.

Is it fair, or even prudent? Probably not. But it is a type of meme that runs through a western European individuals mind.

This is an outright crock of shit.

Romanian women are not easy, its just that so many of them are whores these days simply because the typical financial situation of the average Romanian is brutal by European standards. One of Romania's biggest exports is its women and this is driven predominantly by poverty. Romanians abroad are not an indication of Romanians in Romania at all though.

Its one poorest of the Eastern European countries and the women are prone to fucking their way out of poverty, as was the case in most of EE and Russia when it was in the pits too. Which means that all those players talking up how easy Romanian women are, are banging out pro's for the most part. Either in their own countries as they mack it up in brothels and strip clubs which are inundated with Romanians, or in Romania itself, which has been hammered by sex tourists from Italy and Turkey in particular.

And how the hell does any man gain credibility based on the nationality of the woman he marries? Im curious to know how marrying a French or Italian women ADDS to ones credibility. Likewise how there is some sort of European ranking championship underway where a womans nationality somehow holds some sort of status marker? Christ, I have no idea where people come with this shit sometimes.

Anyone who has been to Romania will tell you that Romanian women are probably some of the most diverse in Europe. Romania is a melting pot of Slav, Balkan, Gypsy, Turk, Persian and European to the point that the people can often be so diverse in looks you wont know what the hell their nationality was until they told you they were Romanian. They are probably the most exotic women on the continent. Which means you could have walked past 100 Romanians in the street yesterday and not even realised that they were fucking Romanians 95% of the time.

Its not a place to trust people easily and the women are no different. There are a lot of scammers there and the women are no different in some cases. Which means whoring is a national pass time in the place for many women, but that is not a reflection on all of them.

Romania is no easier or more difficult than most places in Eastern Europe. As always location will matter. The women are very approachable for the most part, and while some have bitch shields they are not a mile high. Its easy to plow through it though and its not over the top by any means, but it exists because of the sex tourists that have been hunting there for two decades now. Decent chicks and middle class chicks are going to take the mandatory 2-3 dates/nights out to lay unless you really hit her buttons right. SNL is always possible, but its not always certain there at all and the women are pretty damn conservative despite the fact that they are affectionate.

Looks wise they are right up there. I have a thing for brunettes with very green eyes or blue eyes and its the one place I have found it the most common. There are a lot of average women there by EE standards, but there are some outright stunners that will knock your socks off too.

This is one of the odd things about Romania. There are a lot of average looking women by EE standards. A lot more 4's and 5's and some real pigs. Its just that the 9's and 10's are so off the chain sometimes that the fuglies become invisible.

The top 10% of women in Romania would arguably be some of the best in the world.

Messages In This Thread