rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

Quote: (02-14-2013 08:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2013 07:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You really wouldn't want to be able to get at least one more cocktail at 1:31am and see a place packed with hot girls in high heels and skirts?

The game clock is the same for everyone; all that closing time does is sound the horn. I'd much rather know that I don't have to try to outlast all the other crabs in the bucket until 3 or 4 or 5 in the morning. That's like having a boxing match with no rounds. I might win, but I have to fight to the finish. I'd rather have things called and a winner declared. If I lost, I can have another fight tomorrow, because I didn't wear myself out in the one fight.

"The game clock is the same for everyone" Right. and I think it makes it harder for everyone when last call is earlier. More girls are going to get banged if last call is later. That's my position.

It's not like every girl is thinking "okay, I HAVE TO GET FUCKED TONIGHT, no matter what time! By the time this club fucking closes I need a dick! if it's 9pm or 5am!"

Messages In This Thread