rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The story on Cali Colombia

The story on Cali Colombia

Can anyone give me the story on Cali Colombia. I've been to Bogota and Medellin and that has worked out well for me. I'm leaving to Cali and will be there in at least the last week in June for a week or two. I'm looking to come up on some fine women. Everytime I go to Bogota and Medellin, I cant believe my eyes when I see some of the women there, however I hear that Cali is something every man should see.

Can any one give advice on how to get an apartment (for a one or two week stay)? Where to get an apartment (I've heard that Granada is the best area to stay in)?
How to approach Calenas (Where, when and how)?
Where to hang out/cool things to do?

I've also heard that if you can dance salsa that you'll have a step up, but if Cali is the city of Salsa, how does it give me any more of an advantage.

I've seen maybe a post or two about Cali. It doesn't get the attention that other cities in Colombia get so I wanted to open this topic up for discussion.

My biggest question is: It it easier to get women in Cali or Medellin?

Messages In This Thread