rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prenuptual Agreements

Prenuptual Agreements

Quote: (01-13-2013 07:00 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

There are also some potential career benefits to marriage. If your plan is to climb the corporate ladder (and I know that's not a common goal around here) having a spouse who networks well is critical. One of my family friends is alpha as fuck and married a 9.5 for career reasons. Worked out well for him and all of his daughters were pro models at some point in their career (one was plastered all over SF on Bebe ads). His wife is a networking machine. I hung out with them at a cocktail party over the holidays and practically ended up with a job offer from a Fortune 10 due to her introductions.

This is my main rational reason for getting married. My girl is hot, likeable and sociable. She is a great to have at networking events.

I'm aiming for the C-suite, and this type of wife is strongly correlated with reaching CXO-level. The top ranking men in my company are almost all married to high quality chicks, and few have been divorced. My profession selects for social skills, which are the main component of game. Now, do these wives help the men becomes successful, or do these type of men tend to want wives? That's another thread entirely.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Messages In This Thread