rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

G Manifesto and this forum

G Manifesto and this forum

G Manifesto must be back because the moderator reports are blowing up. I've repeatedly contacted him in private to encourage him to be a team player here, but he continues to antagonize the membership (or the membership antagonizes him). Whenever he's here, there is more bickering and insults thrown around. I'm not sure who's at fault for that, but there is a clear link between him and a more toxic forum atmosphere.

G posts all of his advice on his blog. If he doesn't post here, guys who enjoy his writing can still check it out. But for the mental health of the forum, I don't think it's a good idea if he is an active member.

I hate to bring this out in public, but my private attempts have obviously failed. My polite requests have been ignored. If a member has so many critics that it lowers the signal to ratio on the forum, something has to change. Not everyone has the personality to be a member of a community this large.

Messages In This Thread