rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multi-Level Marketing Is Truly Awful

Multi-Level Marketing Is Truly Awful

Quote: (11-09-2014 03:40 AM)bewater-myfriend Wrote:  

The amazing thing about the MLM industry is that it allows the average person an OPPORTUNITY to build a business where you don't need hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest in (a Mcdonalds/Subway) franchise and it only costs a few hundred dollars entry fee. The worse thing about the MLM industry is that it allows the average person (meaning anyone in the general pop.) an OPPORTUNITY to build a business. If they do shady shit and scam peoples money, it ain't Amways fault, it ain't Nu-Skin' fault, it ain't Mary Kay's fault, its that person with the business license who made a dumb decision.

The reason I defend the MLM industry is because I can't do what Roosh does, I can't do what Krauser does (investment banker) and I've read enough articles on ROK on the legal profession and such that its not worth investing time/money/energy into. I find that baby boomers have a HUGE negative connotation with the MLM industry because of wackos (I've heard some pretty weird stories of the things people did back in the day) and that negative image of the MLM industry persists to this day. In my region, the majority of people entering MLM are people in their early to mid twenties because we get it. We get the business model and how it works. MLM (the right company) is not a product business, its a people business.

You empower the average person to become a business owner and achieve FREEDOM. Isn't that what America's founding principles/values stood for?

Trololol.

Get out and cut your losses bro.

Messages In This Thread