rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (08-19-2018 05:12 PM)fvitterbi Wrote:  

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well and getting laid,

I'll be heading over to D.F. shortly for about a week, first time since 2015, I'm looking for good day game spots if anyone has any updates. I went through this entire thread since 2016 but didn't find much.

Last time I was there I would spend all day day-gaming for days on end, Roma street and coffee shops were ok, but few and far between, and Centro was actually sort of weak, rarely saw good targets, it was mainly families,dates, groups. I was surprised given how so many people raved about it on the forum. The place I should have been more aggressive was Reforma, coffee shops and street, just got intimidated by how American it was.

2nd question..Thinking about staying in Centro this time: maybe near the tour bus stop?..sounds crazy, but last time there I did indeed see a number of young girls out in the early evenings, hanging out in restos and higher-class hostel restos/bars. So why go to Roma when the density is so low there if you can just be at the center of day game opportunities? In fact a lot of the centro girls are too lazy to head out to Roma even if you offer an Uber.

Also, the thing about Roma that annoyed me.. great date spot, easy 1st date bang logistics, but the girls there all had that "only talk to me in English" wanna-be American attitude (i speak fluent spanish)...but if this staying in the Centro idea this idea is too radical, then I'll just stay in Roma of course.

To clarify, not interested in Tinder, night game, or Condessa...in it for the day game, getting laid is a 2nd.

thank you

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but I think Ciudad Universitaria has a lot of potential for day game.

The campus is a bit spread out, but the area around the central library (known as "las islas") has pretty dense foot traffic, as well as a lot of students hanging out. Another good spot is the area around Metro Copilco, where there are a lot of student hangouts and students going to and fro from the campus.

If any girl asks what you're doing there, just say you're a student at "CEPE" (pronounced seh-pay), which is the Spanish-language school at the university. Or you can say you're going to a conference at one of the institutos.

Other potential spots would be:
Midrange and upscale malls such as Forum Buenavista, Parque Delta, Reforma 222, Centro Santa Fe
Soumaya Museum
In and around the World Trade Center

As for staying in the Centro, I'm not sure if it would help that much. Its nightlife is very limited, and then I have a hard time believing anyone actually lives there. My experience is that Mexico City girls are very used to traveling all over the city for work/school, and so if they're into you they'll come to you no matter where you're at.

If you're looking for a change from Roma, there are a couple of neighborhoods that are still pretty central and that might have daygame opportunities, although the quality would be a step down from Roma/Condesa. These include Juarez, Napoles, Navarte and Santa Maria de la Ribera. San Angel and Coyoacan might also be good options, but they're further to the south of the city.

Messages In This Thread