rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the Newbs: Treat Her Like a Fattie

To the Newbs: Treat Her Like a Fattie

So much of the "new game" can just be summed up by: "treat her like a fattie."

Text her when you want to see her. Text her "come over." "Bring the movies." Make out and then push her head toward your cock. Don't call her for days. Or text, I guess. No one calls anymore. Don't text her for days. And when you do, it's short notice. "Come over." Don't take her out in public. Don't shower before she comes over. Don't buy presents and flowers and blah blah blah... don't make a big deal out of flattering her; when you meet her, be very direct. Like the fat chick in a bar. "Come home with me." "Come out back with me." Laugh if she says something funny and don't laugh if she doesn't say something funny. Listen if she says something interesting and brush her off if she doesn't. She wants to go somewhere, she drives. You drink. When your friends ask about her-- who is this girl you're spending all this time with, be like... eh, it's nothing. A girl who comes over.

The way you deal with fat chicks is basically the way you deal with people when you're honest. Terse. Mercenary. Matter of fact. "Come out back with me" means "come suck my dick next to a dumpster." You say this to a fat chick because you know she knows exactly what you mean, and she might say yes, and if she's offended, who gives a fuck. But this should be your attitude toward all women. She knows what you mean, she might say yes, and if she doesn't, who gives a fuck. Too much of game is planning a heist like you're stealing the Hope Diamond: neg's and IOI's and A1 and C3 and blah blah blah, spraying dust on the laser beams so you can tumble around them and then crack the safe with a stethoscope. The way you treat fat chicks is like you don't give a fuck, which is as "alpha" as you can possibly be.

The point is, you already have a model of behavior for how you should be treating all women, but you are only using it on unattractive women. You are ironically being more honest and open and real with women you supposedly hold in contempt than ones you supposedly value. And the reality is, they are all "fat chicks." They are fat chicks physically after you've fucked them ten times and get bored. They are fat chicks mentally who couldn't make a room full of people laugh if they had to save their family from getting set on fire. If you had to marry these hot chicks you would kill yourself unless you're just that into validation from your friends and having dudes hit on your girl. There is something wrong with all of them. Deeply wrong. The hottest chick in the world will slowly earn contempt far worse than a fat chick gets right away. Treat them like they honestly are to you, and admit that that's what they are. Fat chicks, broken chicks, unfunny chicks, boring chicks. Dishonest chicks. Game playing chicks. Attention whores. Whatever. Fat of the soul is far worse than fat of the gunt.

Take this model as far as you can go. When you walk in a room, don't notice them. Or brush your eyes over them like a dude who hasn't beat off in five days and is looking at the fattie like a coyote looks at a trash can-- easy meat. Don't be mean, don't be cruel-- when are you actually cruel to fat chicks? If you are, you're an asshole. You don't even *notice* fat chicks. Until they get in your face, they are invisible to you. Until you need them for something. And then you ask them for it directly. And then when you are engaged with them you are maddeningly aloof and distant because you just don't give that much of a fuck, and they text you every god damn day with "dinner 2nite?" Doubtless at some hideous buffet out of Heironymous Bosch. But the way you are with fat chicks is alpha. Not fake alpha, real alpha. The person with something the other person needs, and power over the situation.

Easier said than done, I know. You see a really cute girl and your adrenal gland fires off and gives you the same reaction you have when you've just been in a car accident. But learn to see women the way they really are. They are nothing special. There is only one woman, different faces. And that one woman, sadly, is an insecure, cruel and broken bore. A fat chick in her heart. You will not be happy living with this realization. But you will tear up more ass than a mule tannery. And that's what matters. Right?

delicioustacos.com

Messages In This Thread