rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using Airbnb to make money

Using Airbnb to make money

Great idea for a hustle, I thought about doing it myself as well. I would probably opt for a studio just because why pay for the extra space and extra bedrooms when most people are probably in town on business or just looking for a place to store their stuff and crash while vacationing or partying in a new city.

My one hickup on this is how do you handle getting keys to people? I doubt your buildings door guy is going to want to be bothered everyday giving and collecting keys and it would be kind of a hassle having to do it myself.

My other concern with the Airbnb thing is though it would be a huge money maker if you could have it rented every day of the month I'm guessing its primarily weekends and maybe a couple weekdays with business travelers. Unless you have the place occupied all the time it's probably easier just to rent it to a individual on a standard lease and have more of a gurnatee.

The one flip side I thought about would be buying a two flat in a cool area and living in one and renting the ohter via airbnb and that way getting people keys and stuff is super easy.

Messages In This Thread