rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elabayardes Washington DC Survival guide. Data Sheet

Elabayardes Washington DC Survival guide. Data Sheet

Washington DC Survival guide.: Data Sheet

Washington Dc sucks. We know that. But, you can do some real damage, and have a good time doing it. But you MUST PLAN!!! I am no longer in DC, so I am writing this data sheet before it all fades away. This data sheet will be in parts. This is part one. I will add more later.

Culture
Happy Hour-
Nightlife-(latin, hiphop, dive, trendy ect)
In the city-
Surrounding area-

Culture: Washington Dc is a city that caters almost exclusively to the 21 and up politically connected crowd. So it is very important to keep that in mind when approaching. Because of tourism, you can get any flag here. But you have to no where to go and the right time. I got flags from Brazil, El Salvador, D.R, Australia, Ecuador, Mexico, Nigeria, Jamaica, Ethiopia and many many other countries here. The thing about DC is it is a emotional Roller coaster for a PUA guy. I have been floored by the quality because it comes out of the blue.... then had times where I wanted rip my face of in frusration!!! Have a game plan!!!

High season. Washington DC in the summer and winter break is definitely the best times to game. There is just so much tail, from interns and summer students, and tourist it is ridiculous. But If you don’t, have your logistics tight, you will invariably miss all the tail. I cant imagine a place with more girls in bulk then DC between the months of May and July. But you must be in the right areas.

Dress: SUIT UP!!! People just like to be around successful people. In DC the successful suit up. I have a friend who even wears the “im the dean” bow tie.

I was in DC for 5 years. I have had some ups and downs but, I had definitely done some serious damage. I even had a 3 notch day once. So I will impart my knowledge of DC game.

Pick your flavor and focus. I had several pussy nitch markets that payed well.

Lets start from the top....
The easiest girls are by far ages 18-20 and 26-29.
People at the ages of 18-20 are official unable to go in any clubs and bars. Even without drinking. So what you will get is a lot of people drinking themselves silly at house parties are willing to do ANYTHING to get outta DC, and have some fun.

Location is key!! I lived in the center of Washington DC in the Georgetown area. I had an absolute blast when I started throwing parties at my pad. This was my college game. Go to other schools and invite them to hang out at my school, AKA house party. Students are always interested and curious about hanging at other school, especially higher tiered ones.

You have several to pick from. Georgetown, GWU, American U, Catholic, UDC, GMU, UMD... ect. I go and study at different schools with shirts from others. Girls give you attention for that alone. I would wear sweats and flip flops form my school, while at others. Girls will say something. Be creative and it should works.

If you want girls in the 20’s
HAPPY HOUR!!!:
Happy hours have been the single best source of lays in DC.
Cheap drinks, and people are drinking like there on recess from grade school.
Games I run here:
-Avoid the what do u do convo.
-Stay playful, and silly.(everyone is serious normally here)
-Do counter intuitive things.(this city is full of cookie cutter folks, just be different)
-Everyone has money here or at least a good income. So throwing it around doesn’t do much.
-transition to drinking at home after two venue changes.
-Do it early as possible!!!

The best areas for happy hours-
Adams Morgan- Young trendy, girls everywhere. People here are ready to drink and party. Easy lays!

Chinatown- Very diverse crowd, dive bars, sushi spots, ect. Crowd is less snobbish but still sophisticated.

Dupont- very gay neighborhood. So girls are more receptive to talk. Because most guys they meet have no interest in talking to them. They also are lot more comfortable in gay areas.

Georgetown: Snobish!!! Suitup, and don’t answer questions about what you do. Speak well, suit up to DHV. But DON’T get into the rack and stacking convo of what do u do. Someone always can out gun u there.

Ust- Little Ethiopia. Sophisticated black American crowd, hipsters, ect. I love this area. You can get what ever type a girl u like. Gaming in Dc is Always easier if you get travelers, tourist, and non-local professionals.

Latin nights:
Monday:
Lima on 14th and K N.w. DC
Lucky Bar

Tuesday

Weds:
Barcode - I think its on L and 17th NW
Eden on I st NW D.C.

Thursday:
Café Citron
Adams Morgan several
Cuba Libre

Friday: BEST NIGHT IN DC
Citron- to packed to dance, but a lot of chicks.
Havana Village- packed with real dancers. You have to dance to pull here.
Cuba Libres- China town, packed on fri and sat.
Bravo Bravo- closest the lates in the city. There are some real hitting nights here but this is where every Latina goes after everything closes. Its 18 and up so u get some young drunk girls but be advised, many wont speak English and its kinda hood.

Sat: Same as above
with the addition of
Ozios- Latin night
Ibeza- Latin room

Sun- JUST GO TO CHURCH!!!

Stay tuned for part 2....
Next UP: Hip- hop clubs- dive bars- techno and top 40 spots

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread