rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico

Mexico

So far I have only visited Baja California and Quintana Roo (Cancun, Playa del Carmen), but Mexico definitely has a lot going for it for the Gringo tourist.

From what I have experienced, Baja is a pretty interesting place. The border of modern day Baja California and Alta California (What the Mexicanos call our California) was drawn around 1848 after the Mexican American War, so our California is a pretty new State from the American standpoint. Once you go South of the border, you basically see what California might have looked like had it stayed in Mexican hands.

Tijuana is probably the nastiest city on the planet. It's a great spot if you're into Cheap Booze, Cheap Hookers, and Cheap Cigarettes. There is the Zona Roja which is famous for its Brothels and Strip Clubs, Avenida Revolucion which is known for its dingy (18+) clubs and date rape experiences, and then another area which I have heard much of called Zona Rio. This is where the actual Mexicanos go to party and from what I've heard from a friend, there are some beautiful women to be found here. Also, it is pretty important to be able to converse in Spanish if you want to get with the local upper-class women. Although they'll speak English, you don't want to come off as just another Gringo from across the border.

South of Tijuana you reach Rosarito, which is another American party town. It's cleaner and more beautiful compared to Tijuana, but it's pretty small and uninteresting. Good if you want to hook up with some drunk party chicks. Spring Break WOOO!

Further south in Baja is Ensenada. This is a port town, and there is not much to see besides cruise ships and tranny hookers walking the streets. I went into a bar once with one of my exes and it was obviously a brothel because they looked at me pretty funny for bringing a girl with me. The key to seeing actual Mexicans not catering to Gringos is to get farther away from the port.

Cancun is a decent place if you want to hook up with tourists. There are a lot of French and Americans here. From what I experienced, not too much going on when it comes to finding beautiful Mexican girls that weren't there working in the tourist industry. Yet, if you're into French girls, it's definitely not a bad place to meet them, although gaming French girls is a little bit different from the Gringa Spring Break sluts [Image: wink.gif]

Playa del Carmen, from my limited experience thus far, is the Jewel of Quintanaroo. I saw so many beautiful girls here, mostly upper class Spaniard-looking girls who dressed well and had great tans. There was a definite European vibe going on, and although we didn't stay the night, I think there are definitely some opportunities for the Spring Break warrior.

I have intentions of visiting Monterrey, D.F., Guadalajara, and Chiapas. Those reports will hopefully come soon. Hope to hear some of your Mexico reports!

Messages In This Thread