rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Zambia and Botswana) Trip report

Southern Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Zambia and Botswana) Trip report

This is my trip report of my three week in Southern Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Zambia and Botswana) trip back in late October. I was going to write this as soon as I got back but never got around to doing it until now. Hopefully, this report will be of use for those playas and macks who want to get their Safari game on.

This is the longest flight I ever taken. A direct flight from JFK to Johannesburg is about a 16 hours long and it would set you back anywhere from $1,000 to 1,300 bucks. Cape Town is another two hour flight from JNB airport. My first impression of the place was that it was very clean, safe and very modern. I stayed in this Hostel called "Long Street Backpackers" on Long St. Long St is basically one of their main bar drag. Night life was ok, my boy and I hit up a couple of bars close to the hostel. The local guys were not aggressive at all but the quality of girls were not up to standards. I chatted up a couple of chicks from Norway but nothing came out of it. I did not even bothered talking to any of the Afrikaans women because they were not that good looking and most of them looked just like ironing boards plus they were not friendly at all. It was cold and raining most of the time I was there so I spent some time chilling at the local malls. Again a lot of mediocre looking Black and White women everywhere. I did not even tried to day game since so many of those chicks looked so unapproachable. I was starting to get a little demoralized but fuck it, the show most go on.

Four days after arrival I took a flight to Whalbys Bay, Namibia en route to Swakomond. For those of you not familiar with Namibia, this country used to be a German colony and then came under South African rule. So, a lot of the racial nonsense that went on in South Africa went on inhere as well. I already wrote on another thread my little experience with swakomond so I wont repeat myself. After I ran away from that place I went to the capital, Windoek. Windoek is very similar looking to Cape Town but the weather was nicer. however, I could not help but wonder about safety. All homes were heavily fortified and everyone had electrical fence. Also, everything, I mean everything closed at 6pm which means night life was pretty much non existent. on the positive note, this city had a abnormal proportion of beautiful black women as compared to other places i have been to. These girls were very pretty, beautiful complexion, flat stomach, nice firm asses and C cups tits. However, at least to me these chicks were not easy. I tried everything in my toolbox to get with some of these Nubian princesses but nothing worked. I met local and he told me the chicks play a lot of games so the only thing that works is persistence until you wear them down.

After a 20 hours bus ride I arrived in Livingstone, Zambia which is the border town that borders the Victora falls and Zimbabwe. This is what most people think off when they think of an African city. Dusty, dirty, livestock roaming around and shit everywhere. However, this is the place where I had the most fun. The local population was warm and inviting. I stayed at Jollyboys hostel. Its by far one of the betters hostel I stayed in. There's a plethora of shit to do and the weather is beautiful. The "Devils pool" was so worth it. The local women were not that good looking but there's a steady stream of fuckable friendly gringas everywhere. I ended up hooking up with a Scottish chick I met at an after party for booze cruise. First time, I ever fucked or as a matter of fact been inside a camping tent. I could have hooked up with her much prettier Swedish friend who had the tent next to her but I was too tired at that point. What sealed the deal was when I confronted her friend for attempting to cock block me thus, not respecting the rules of the game. I was spitting by best "going back to Africa" game, when this bitch kept bumping in and taking my target to the bathroom. I was like "look, why are you cock blocking me? I am trying to get to know your friend , and your making it difficult for a brotha." Embarrassed, she apologized and left. The moral of the story, like an earlier Roosh posting, don't tolerate disrespect from anyone specially cock blockers.

in sum, Africa is great in terms of tours, landscape, animals, etc. but this place is not really conducive for Gaming. So if you go there expecting a pussy buffet you are going to be disappointed. If you want fuck something other than hostel girls, you kinda have to know a local that can show you the ropes because local girls do not talk to strangers. Also, public transportation outside South Africa is horrible because the middle class is not sizable enough to support regularly schedule bus service. For example, I had to hitchhike for 7 hours from the border of Zambia to Garbone, Botswana. Lodging is another nightmare, a lot of cities only have either the luxurious lodges that charge $200 a night or rooms in Townships Aka "the Hood" for $5 with no working bathrooms. Then there is the elephant in the room, some of these places up 40% of the adult population has the monster, so raw dog action is a big no no, a triple no if you are uncut. The best advice I can give is to join a travel group. They are basically "land Cruises," you travel with a group of 10-15 in a converted truck and camp on different point of interest for about a month. This takes care of your lodging, food and park fees. Also, most of the groups had 1 or 2 guys the rest of the people in the group were young women. At every point of interest there are usually 4 or more groups that converge and they throw parties and get shit faced. I can only imagined the amount of debauchery that goes on. The local drivers/tour guides of these group were cleaning out, I used to see them making out with two or three of these whores at the time.. I hope the sucker who marries one of these chicks back in Europe gets her tested before running up in her raw

Messages In This Thread