rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to "lock down" a place (gmanifesto?)

How to "lock down" a place (gmanifesto?)

Tonight I ran into a very distant acquaintance of mine on the strip in my town (about 12 bars). He's extremely wealthy even though he's only about 22 thanks to his father's business, he's a foreigner in a conservative souther town & he's out of shape, but he's a player and knows EVERYONE on the strip. He's also a very high energy at night with a cocky swagger, although when I have met him during the day, he was much more low key.

He homie handshaked EVERYONE, every bouncer/doorman, DJ, bartender, midnight restaurant stand guy, and chatted briefly with them all. I have no idea what he said because they all spoke to fast for me to fucking understand.

Every hot girl in the bar he gave a brief hug, exchanged a couple words in their ears, and then went to the next dude to homie handshake or next girl to hug.

How the fuck do you do this? What do you even say? What sort of small talk is this?

The small talk I make is like, "not too busy a night tonight, rain scared everyone away" or "dude it's happening tonight" but I suspect this isn't cool, since whenever my acquaintance exchanged words with the dudes or girls, everyone either smiled loudly or laughed & seemed genuinely happy to see the guy. Everyone is pretty indifferent when they see me LOL. What the fuck kind of brief small talk do you make with both girls or guys that ellicit this response? Is it due to the high energy? I don't think so, but...

He doesn't even large tips either, just regular size ones, so money isn't really a consideration. I know it's easy to say, "oh people just want to know him cause he's rich" but on the other hand I know of many rich guys who don't have ANYTHING locked down, and I have seen other poor guys (like myself) who do have shit locked down.

How do you do it, man?

Messages In This Thread